The Refinish Distributors Alliance (RDA) announced it will be hosting a webinar on “The 6 Disruptions the Collision Industry Will Face in 2020 and Beyond” presented by Frank Terlep, founder & CEO of Auto Techcelerators, LLC. The webinar will take place on May 6 at 2 p.m. EST.
Participants of this webinar will learn about six major disruptions the collision repair industry will face in 2020 and beyond and what their organizations should do about it.
The six major disruptions the collision repair industry will face include:
- How the COVID-19 virus will disrupt the collision industry for years
- The digitalization of the automobile
- The digitalization of the business
- Digital intermediaries
- Mergers and acquisitions and consolidation
- New calibration and test drive requirements
Key takeaways will include:
- How the COVID-19 virus will change the industry and the consumer
- How the digitalization of the automobile will challenge most everything we have come to know about the automotive industry
- Why all businesses must become digital and implement technology to compete and win
- Why and how digital intermediaries are getting between the consumer and the shop
- Why mergers and acquisitions and consolidation will not go away anytime soon
- New ways to perform, manage, document and get reimbursed for test drives
To register for the webinar, click here.
RDA/IMPACT is the largest national group of independent refinish distributors dedicated to providing quality services and products to their collision shops. RDA has 20 members representing over 400 locations. Members service over 5,000 collision centers throughout the U.S. They represent a cross-section of all major refinish brands and do over $500 million in sales as a group, comprising around 18% of the refinish business nationwide.
Those interested in joining RDA/IMPACT should contact Robert McKenzie, Jr. at (731) 217-9081 or [email protected].