Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes announced that its 2015 SEMA Show display will be themed, “In the Fast Lane,” and feature products, services, and presentations reinforcing the brand’s dedication to helping shops produce zero-day repairs, reduced cycle times and increased revenue. To kick off these events, booth activities will include:
- Press conference, autograph session with eight-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race winner Clint Bowyer, driver of No. 15 5-hour ENERGY/Peak Antifreeze Toyota of Michael Waltrip Racing – Nov. 3rd, 11:30 a.m.
- The unveiling of a 1970 Plymouth Hemi NST ‘Cuda – “New School Technology” by Bair Customs, Inc. It features the Sherwin-Williams Ultra 7000 Refinish System with a customized color called “Purple Haze” inspired by the Rod & Restoration color collection – Nov. 3rd, 11:30 a.m.
- The unveiling of a 1961 Cadillac convertible by Lucky Luciano Custom Paint, LLC. It, too, features the Sherwin-Williams Ultra 7000 Refinish System with an OE Exact Match Rod & Restoration color chip – PCCL23 (Ivy Green Metallic) – Nov. 3rd, 11:30 a.m.
- Take a spin in a real stock car simulator – and try to beat the posted time of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Clint Bowyer. The special Sherwin-Williams No. 150 car will be on site at the booth for all attendees to take on and try to beat Bowyer’s established time. The person with the fastest lap of each day will experience a 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race of their choice! In addition, Sherwin-Williams will donate a sum to The NASCAR Foundation and Emporia Community Foundation in honor of each participant.
- Witness a live, in-booth demonstration of the new FormulaExpress 2.0 Color Formula Retrieval System. This is a user-friendly, Web-based system designed to make color retrieval faster and more manageable for refinish technicians. From simple search capabilities to intuitive color filtering and selection, this system will help improve cycle time, productivity and profit. In addition, FormulaExpress 2.0 works in conjunction with the iFEX spectro, a hand-held spectrophotometer designed for precise and consistent color measurement. See how this simple-to-use color tool makes for even faster color formula selection.
- Learn about the HP Process Refinish System with Air-Dry Technology. This patented repair process enables refinish technicians to complete one to three panel repairs in 50 minutes or less, producing zero-day repairs. It features air-dry primers and clearcoats that can be sanded or polished after only 15 minutes. At the booth, shop owners will see how using the HP Process will reduce energy costs, decrease cycle times and increase shop profitability.
- SCRS Repair Driven Education Series. See our industry thought-leading consultants Lee Rush, Judy Lynch and Mike Lanza conducting four of the 18 sessions: RDE4 Compensation Solutions, RDE7 Process Driven Collision Repair, RDE12 The Lean Office – Organizing the Shop Office for Maximum Efficiency, and RDE15 In-Process Quality Assurance. Register today through the SEMA Show website.
For more information about Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes, visit booth no. 10831, www.sherwin-automotive.com or call (800) 798-5872.
To read more on this year’s SEMA Show in Las Vegas, click here.