Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes announced it will hold its next EcoLean Level 2 workshop Oct. 21-22, 2014, in Daytona Beach, Fla., at the iconic Daytona International Speedway.
The EcoLean Level 2 workshop is an extensive, two-day course that educates shop owners on the connection between environmentally sound business decisions and the reduction of process and environmental waste. It is exclusively designed to educate attendees about maximizing profitability by improving productivity and eliminating waste throughout their facilities.
“The EcoLean journey is all about helping collision centers drive profitability and productivity, while reducing their environmental impact,” said Greg Eisenhardt, Sherwin-Williams A-Plus Network marketing manager. “After attending the session, participants will leave the two-day event with tangible tools to increase the quality, production output and profitability of their businesses.”
The EcoLean Level 2 workshop curriculum includes:
- Understanding the importance of a comprehensive repair
- Discovering a tactical, shop level approach to lean implementation
- Specific steps to drive down errors and redundancies found in a traditional estimate
- Methods on how to decrease missing, wrong or damaged parts within traditional production activities
- Included in the workshop fee are all class materials, breakfast buffet and lunch (both days), and a group dinner. Hotel and transportation costs are the responsibility of each workshop attendee.
To register, click HERE.