Spectra Premium Industries has released 88 new parts covering a total of 24 million vehicles in operation, comprised of late-model domestic and import applications. This monthly release also includes 32 first-to-market SKUs, across heating and cooling, fuel delivery and undercar product categories.
Some featured models in this new release:
- Ten oxygen sensors covering applications such as the 2004-’06 Nissan Sentra and Altima.
- Nine first-to market filler necks for Ford E-series vans and GM C/K trucks, totaling close to 6 million VIO.
- Nine fuel tanks covering popular import models, including two first-to-market models such as the 2003-’06 Hyundai Santa Fe and 1999-’05 Hyundai Sonata.
- Five automotive radiators for late-model applications, include a first-to-market model for the 2011-’13 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor.
- Three first-to-market heater cores including coverage for 2011-’12 Ford F-Series and Expedition.
- Two first-to-market A/C hoses for 2006-’07 Dodge Grand Caravan/Town & Country, and 2001-’10 Chrysler PT Cruiser.