Associations: SEMA Praises Latest Restoration Efforts at Bonneville Salt Flats
The 4th Annual Texas Auto Body Trade Show and Education Days Sept. 14-17 in Fort Worth, Texas, will feature Attorney Todd Tracy, live recalibration demonstrations, an OE panel discussion and more.
- Sign-up for the General Motors repair network at the Mitchell booth
- Meet Todd Tracy and see his crash-test cars on the show floor
- Live recalibration demonstrations on the show floor
- 3M DEMO Truck – 53 feet of interactive, hands-on body shop training
- Gasoline Alley highlighting OEs on the show floor
- OE panel discussion on certification, repair procedures and more
- Saturday classic car show
The event kicks off Thursday with an association leaders meeting in the afternoon that will bring all regions of Texas and other regional principals together, followed by a reception. Every morning will feature a continental breakfast and coffee on the trade show floor. A full slate of education and trade show activity fills the next two-and-a-half days. On Sunday morning, there will be an early-morning Collision Industry Church Service.