Tsunami Compressed Air Solutions has announced its newest innovation, Pure-10 Regenerative Dryers, which provide similar benefits to standard Ultra dryers at a reduced cost:
- Relative humidity down to .01% RH
- Dew points down to -80°F
- Low-cost maintenance, under $100/yr avg.
- Includes prefiltration and auto drains
Whether supplying clean air to your entire facility or isolating a specific application, the new Pure-10T 60-gallon tank-mounted system provides world-class Tsunami and additional storage of clean, dry air.
The Rove is designed to give your business ultimate mobility. The removable dryer sits atop a 30-gallon storage tank with wheels, providing required air cleanliness whenever and wherever needed.
Purchase any of the following Tsunami dryers from Nov. 1-23, 2016 and receive a limited time discount off MSRP:
- Part no. 21999-1010 Pure-10 float drains (40 scfm)
- Part no. 21999-1010 MM Pure-10P pneumatic drains (40 scfm)
- Part no. 21999-0955 Pure-10T tank-mounted system (40 scfm)
- Part no. 21999-0945 Tsunami Rove mobile dryer (40 scfm)
For more information, contact your local Tsunami distributor, visit tsunami.us.com or call (800) 782-5752.