VeriFacts Automotive, LLC has announced the 2018-2019 recipients of the Collision Repair Excellence (ACE) award and March Taylor awards.
Each year, VeriFacts Automotive presents the ACE Award to an exceptional collision repair center that has displayed an industry-leading commitment to safe, correct and smart repairs. The award honors a collision repair center that has participated in the VeriFacts Verified Quality (VQ) Program for a minimum of six months, and has consistently delivered superior output repair quality. VeriFacts VQ facilities have opened their shops to independent verification experts so that the collision repair industry and consumers can know that these facilities produce high-quality collision repairs and superior KPI performance.
The recipient of the 2018-2019 ACE Award for Outstanding Shop of the Year is Eurotech Refinishing and Collision in Bellflower, Calif.
The individual awards, named the March Taylor Award in honor of industry leader March Taylor, is earned by individuals who contribute to the success of VeriFacts VQ facilities by excelling in their role. The five roles awarded this year are: Aluminum and Advanced Materials Technician, Traditional Materials Technician, Refinish Technician, Vehicle Damage Assessor and Collision Repair Manager:
- Outstanding Craftsmanship as a Paint & Refinish Technician – Dave Hoehler, Mahnke Auto Body, Golden, Colo.
- Outstanding Craftsmanship as a Vehicle Damage Assessor – Jeff Hurst, Factory Collision and Restoration, Weymouth, Mass.
- Outstanding Craftsmanship as a Traditional Materials Technician – Rafael Lopez, Caliber Collision Center, Covina, Calif.
- Outstanding Leadership as a Shop Manager – Peter Reszczynski, Fix Auto Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
- Outstanding Craftsmanship as an Advanced Materials Technician – Chris Sandoval, Car Crafters Auto Body Shop, Holly, Albuquerque, N.M.
“At the core of the VeriFacts mission, our intention is to showcase excellence in the collision repair industry,” said William Romaniello, III, vice president of operations and education, VeriFacts. “The individuals and facility receiving these awards have consistently performed to the highest standards and are being recognized for their commitments and professionalism at the national level. VeriFacts Automotive is proud to be affiliated with and a contributing factor to their accomplishments. Our continued partnership with repairers such as these will assist in leading the industry to consistently perform safe and proper repairs for the motoring public.”
Plaques will be presented before the end the year at each location and winners will be recognized during the 2020 VeriFacts Symposium Feb, 20-21 at the Fashion Island Hotel in Newport Beach, Calif.