Web-Est has announced an update to its collision estimating program. New features include the following:
- Multiple payments can now be applied on any estimate on the payment information tab after turning this feature on through your print profile set up in your rate profile section.
- You now have the ability to turn on/off printing on the PDF estimate of the estimate number and estimate ID number.
- See your print profile settings under your rate profile.
- You can now print an estimate directly from the Look Up Estimate screen without having to open the estimate up.
- Time zones are now active on the customer profile page and will print the correct time for your time zone.
- You are now able to delete saved customer information from the Customer tab.
- You are also able to delete saved insurance companies from the Insurance tab.
“Many of our customers were asking for minor updates to the program,” said Becky Nabors, product manager for Web-Est Collision Estimating. “The new features will enhance user experience by improving program functionality. For this reason, we’re excited to launch these new capabilities.”