Due to recent supply chain issues, our industry has shifted away from more commonly replacing damaged parts to repairing them. Rising material costs and shortages of parts and qualified technicians continue to pose challenges on collision repairers. Processes that streamline workflow, reduce complexity, and free up personnel are critical to a successful operation, and many of these objectives can be achieved without sacrificing quality.
This 45-minute webinar will highlight how high-performance professional aerosols are tools that not only help save time and money, but also free up booth space while adhering to regulatory requirements. Join us to learn how to integrate aerosols into your shop’s SMART (Small Area Repair Technique) repair process, helping you to return vehicles to customers more quickly and profitably.
- Learn how shops are using today's new generation of aerosols to:
- Improve throughput
- Free up resources
- Drive more profits
Text is the only marketing channel with a 98% open rate. With that knowledge, how do you build an effective SMS marketing campaign? Covering everything from simple tips and tricks to compliance to building a world-class opt-in flow, this webinar will get you up to speed.
Includes insights on:
• How to market like a human with personalized messages
• How to increase responses and promotional engagement
• How to provide value to your opt-in list
While some regions still haven’t seen a resurgence in business, other regions are overflowing with work because they haven’t been able to backfill old job positions. A focus on both capture rate and throughput can help shops, on both ends of the spectrum, address their challenges.
It is important to understand the industry is not going back to the way things were pre-pandemic. To build a comeback strategy, owners need to reexamine how you earn more business, how you operate your business, and how you keep your employees happy, to ensure you don’t get left behind.
The cost of employee health insurance is one of the biggest expenses a company incurs. Even a small percentage savings can have a huge impact on your bottom line, so you need to pay attention to the trends.
It's common knowledge that health insurance costs have been increasing at a high rate for decades. But the pandemic caused a shocking thing to happen: Health insurance costs went down.
Before you begin spending your company's potential windfall, you need to know why it happened. Attend this webinar to learn about the combination of factors that temporarily made employers' health benefit costs decrease -- and what you need to know as we prepare to emerge from the pandemic.
Our webinar presenters will discuss:
• The long-term trendline with employers' health insurance spending
• Why costs went down in 2020
• Strategies you can use today to optimize the current situation
• How you can prepare for cost increases in the future
Coming off a turbulent 2020, many shop owners want to wipe the slate clean and start fresh in 2021. As the frequency of claims decreases, the performance of your facility is more important than ever. To ensure you keep your piece of the pie as the industry continues to consolidate, it is important that your shop is up to date on the newest collision repair trends and standards.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• New 2021 table stakes for collision repairers: as vehicles advance so do their repair requirements, so we will look at new table stake’s collision repairers need to ensure they are addressing.
• Changes in customer expectations: this pandemic has shifted customer expectations which now have an added focus on contactless services and enhanced cleaning protocols.
• Key updates to the claims management process: with strained resources, the industry is looking to collision repairers to over communicate to fill any gaps.
• How to uncover revenue-generating opportunities: new repair environments have created areas of opportunity that some owners have yet to consider.
In an era of smartphones and on-demand everything, local businesses are collectively coming to a rather daunting understanding—online reviews could make or break a business.
The way customers seek out and do business has shifted dramatically over the past few years, and with it, their expectations. Recent studies have shown that customers expect more convenience and technological access than ever before. And they’re more willing to leave a business if their expectations aren’t met.
If you want to stay competitive and win customers before they even walk into the shop, you’ll need to revamp your customer journey from the perspective of a modern consumer.
Join Hayley Sonntag and Brett Steele of Podium to learn about 6 local SEO myths that need busting and find out how you can improve your online reputation accordingly. Plus, get access to:
• New consumer trends
• A guide to improving your GMB listing
• And a step-by-step on gathering more high-quality reviews
Want more money in the bank? Then you need more cars in your bays!
After an accident occurs, people search online for a paint and body repair shop. If your business is not easily found online, then your phone will not be ringing. Attend this free webinar to learn how to properly market your collision shop online. You'll hear from former shop owner Danny Sanchez, CEO of Autoshop Solutions, who will share online marketing strategies that have made real body shops successful.
Are you an independent collision shop owner looking for ways to capture more insurance business at your repair center? While there is no silver bullet solution, a store's performance is often the ticket to ride. There are various strategies you can adopt both in your operations and in your shop's culture to make yourself more marketable to insurers.
Key items like understanding the importance of performance-based agreements (PBAs), tracking performance, streamlining operations, investing in certifications, building a strong shop culture, and prioritizing the customer experience are essential in driving more business to your door.
So much has changed in the world during the past few months. Many businesses have been making the decision whether or not to close their doors temporarily and when to reopen.
There’s an increased urgency now to take every opportunity to increase online leads and interact with customers amidst all the uncertainty. This is requiring an unprecedented strategy and creativity. BUT...the opportunity to attract and service customers digitally won't go away once the pandemic has passed -- it's a trend that will continue to accelerate in the future.
Join this brief webinar to learn how your collision shop can manage its customer journeys digitally —- from initial search to final sale.
Did your shop grow or just survive the past few months? For it to grow and be nimble in the “New Normal” your shop needs to take the right actions NOW.
This webinar will teach you real world solutions for your shop that you can put into place right away.
You will learn:
- Proper Service Advisor Training that will bring you shop sales.
- How to increase and improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Best policies to increase your vehicle count.
- How to stabilize your finances – Especially in the “New Normal”.
- How to hire your own dream team.
- How your marketing initiatives are more important than ever now - and why you need to double-down on this important aspect of owning a business.
Most shops are aware of ADAS technology and the potential need for service, repair, and calibration. The key question is whether your shop is prepared to service ADAS systems? Without the proper equipment or training, shops are potentially jeopardizing the safety of their customers. During this free webinar you will learn the best recommended practices for servicing ADAS systems so you can determine if your shop is prepared.