The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has announced the appointment of seven new members to its board of directors.
The seven new members are:
- Trista Anger, regional business manager, BASF
- Tanya Elkins, vice president of business delivery, Syngin Technology
- Kimberly Frasher, director of customer experience, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair
- Susie Frausto, vice president of marketing, Boyd Group/Gerber
- Jennifer Hubbard, strategic solutions, advisor, CCC
- Laura Kottschade, assistant general manager, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Liz Stein, vice president of industry relations, Assured Performance Network
“We are pleased by the vast experience and industry successes our new WIN board members will bring to the table,” said Michelle Sullivan, chair of WIN. “We are most excited to have them join our dynamic leadership group as we continue to make WIN the mentoring and information resource for women in the collision repair industry.”
The WIN board of directors is designed to further WIN’s mission to promote women in the collision repair industry, support professional development, create a wide network of women across the country and provide educational tools for young professionals.
For more information on WIN, visit www.womensindustrynetwork.com.