The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) today announced the appointment of two new members to its Executive Committee and a new member to its Board of Directors.
The WIN Executive Committee and Board is designed to oversee and further WIN’s mission of promoting women in the collision repair industry, support professional development, create a wide network of women across the country and provide educational tools for young professionals. Accepting new leadership positions with WIN are:
- Secretary – Liz Stein, vice president of industry relations, Assured Performance Network
- Administrative vice chair – Tanya Sweetland, strategic advisor, Map Investco
- Board director – Crystal Leigh Ellison, CD Dents Inc.
Continuing their term as WIN officers are:
- Board chair – Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
- Vice chair – Jenny Anderson, Entegral Powered by Enterprise
- Treasurer – Kathy Coffey, AkzoNobel
Continuing to serve on the 2020-2021 Board are:
- Trista Anger, BASF Corporation
- Kimberly Frasher, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair
- Susie Frausto, Boyd Group/Gerber
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply
- Jennifer Hubbard, CCC
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- Laura Kottschade, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop, Inc.
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
Rotating off the Board are Michelle Sullivan, AkzoNobel; Louisa Martone, Sherwin-Williams Automotive; and Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators.
“We are pleased by the vast experience and industry successes Liz, Tanya and Crystal bring to the leadership of WIN,” said Cheryl Boswell, chair of WIN. “Having them join us in these new capacities will greatly assist in our guidance of WIN to enhance the role of women in the collision repair industry, promoting education, professional advancement and networking.”
For more information on WIN, visit womensindustrynetwork.com.