The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) announced that four new members have been selected to serve on the organization’s Board of Directors. The not-for-profit’s mission is to support and enhance the role of women in the collision repair industry, promote education, professional advancement and networking. Joining the board to serve the organization for the upcoming term are:
- Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center of Lancaster
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
The WIN Board consists of various industry segments, including collision repair shops, suppliers, consultants, information and training providers, and insurance companies. Board members may serve up to three two-year terms, working together to build the organization and foster an environment that encourages the education, recruitment, retention and networking of women in the collision repair industry. Board candidates are selected through a comprehensive process that takes into account the applicant’s industry segment and current WIN service, as well as a written application and phone interview.
“The current WIN Board of Directors is thrilled to welcome Jenny, April, Denise and Debbie in Tampa,” said Petra Schroeder, co-chair of the Board Development Committee. “This year, WIN decided to increase the size of the Board to 19 directors, to coincide with the membership growth we have seen in recent years. All of the women selected have incredible talents that will allow us to further our strategic plans for 2016.”
Returning board members include:
- Shellie Andrews, CSN-Dana’s Collision
- Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
- Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance Co.
- Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse
- Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.
- Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems
- Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers
- Amy Nuttall, USAA
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, ClaimForce, Inc.
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators LLC.
- Jessica Rob, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
- Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Michelle Sullivan, FinishMaster, Inc.
New board members will be introduced and officially welcomed by seated directors and WIN members at-large at the annual WIN Educational Conference, “Power of the Past, Force of the Future,” being held May 2-4 at the Hilton Tampa Downtown in Tampa, Fla.
To learn more about WIN, join online or register for the WIN Educational Conference, visit www.womensindustrynetwork.com.