During the Women’s Industry Network (WIN) Board of Directors Annual Meeting, held during the recent Educational Conference in Tampa, Fla., the WIN Board of Directors elected the 2016-2017 Executive Committee.
Serving on this year’s Executive Committee are:
- Chair: Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coating Systems
- Vice Chair: Melissa Miller, CARSTAR, Administrative
- Vice Chair: Jessica Rob, AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc.
- Treasurer: Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
- Secretary: Michelle Sullivan, FinishMaster, Inc.
Denise Caspersen of National Autobody Parts Warehouse, Inc., will continue to serve in the roll of immediate past chair.
In addition to the new executive team, the board welcomed new industry representatives including:
- Jenny Anderson, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF
- April Lausch, Faulkner Collision Center of Lancaster
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coating Systems
Board members continuing their service to the organization include:
- Shellie Andrews, CSN – Dana’s Collision
- Cheryl Boswell, DCR Systems
- Jaclyn Byers, State Farm Insurance
- Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services Inc.
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.
- Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers
- Amy Nuttall, USAA
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, ClaimsForce, Inc.
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
“With the addition of four new members, the WIN Board of Directors now has 19 members ready to accomplish the goals of our 2016-2017 strategic plan,” said Schroeder. “As an all-volunteer organization, WIN is thankful for the talent and time contributed by each and every board member at all levels of our leadership and from all segments of the collision industry.”
At the event, the assemblage also recognized departing board members Margaret Knell, I-CAR, and Katie Henwood with a round of applause for their contributions to WIN and the Board of Directors.