Consolidation in the collision repair industry is accelerating. We hear it every day and see it everywhere, with countless reports saying it’s not slowing down anytime soon. But what if you don’t want to sell your shop?
Many independent owners, whether they have one facility or multiple locations, choose to join a network instead of selling their business. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to join a network? What happens to your facility? What is the process to join? What do you have to do? What are the benefits of joining, and what are the drawbacks?
In this webinar we’ll do a deep dive into all the details of joining a collision repair network, including:
- What happens to your shop: we will discuss how the transition works, how long it takes and what happens to your facility.
- What happens to your team: retaining top talent is more important than ever before, so we’ll discuss what happens to your valued team members.
- What happens to your customers: most stores joining have longstanding reputations in the communities they serve, and we’ll discuss how you can maintain those important relationships.
- The opportunity to hear from a shop that joined a network: You’ll hear from a shop owner who joined a collision repair network. They’ll discuss their experience in partnering with the network, and what happened to their facility after they joined. You’ll also be able to ask them questions during a live Q&A session.
Learn the importance of certifications for your shop and how they can play a role in your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing program! PPC marketing promotes your business through digital ads targeted to your local area and there are many ways to run paid advertisements online, including paid search for search engines, or display ads for Facebook. Some ways work better for the collision industry than others. Attend this free class to learn how to get a new marketing program off the ground, or to enhance your existing campaigns.
As a current shop owner and CEO of an Internet marketing agency, Danny Sanchez understands why it's important to have a marketing campaign running like a vehicle restored to pristine condition! During this class, Danny will offer a unique perspective on how to accelerate your business using proven paid search strategies aligned with your shop’s certifications.
Danny will teach you about the following topics:
- The impact of aligning your paid search campaigns with your collision shop’s certifications
- Importance of advertising in good and bad times
- Why PPC gives you a higher ROI than any other tool
- Understanding marketing buzzwords like keywords, conversation rates, and click-thru rates
- PPC quality score tips and ranking tips (organic ranking vs. quality scores)
- Why you don’t "just set it and forget it"
Text is the only marketing channel with a 98% open rate. With that knowledge, how do you build an effective SMS marketing campaign? Covering everything from simple tips and tricks to compliance to building a world-class opt-in flow, this webinar will get you up to speed.
Includes insights on:
• How to market like a human with personalized messages
• How to increase responses and promotional engagement
• How to provide value to your opt-in list
While some regions still haven’t seen a resurgence in business, other regions are overflowing with work because they haven’t been able to backfill old job positions. A focus on both capture rate and throughput can help shops, on both ends of the spectrum, address their challenges.
It is important to understand the industry is not going back to the way things were pre-pandemic. To build a comeback strategy, owners need to reexamine how you earn more business, how you operate your business, and how you keep your employees happy, to ensure you don’t get left behind.
The cost of employee health insurance is one of the biggest expenses a company incurs. Even a small percentage savings can have a huge impact on your bottom line, so you need to pay attention to the trends.
It's common knowledge that health insurance costs have been increasing at a high rate for decades. But the pandemic caused a shocking thing to happen: Health insurance costs went down.
Before you begin spending your company's potential windfall, you need to know why it happened. Attend this webinar to learn about the combination of factors that temporarily made employers' health benefit costs decrease -- and what you need to know as we prepare to emerge from the pandemic.
Our webinar presenters will discuss:
• The long-term trendline with employers' health insurance spending
• Why costs went down in 2020
• Strategies you can use today to optimize the current situation
• How you can prepare for cost increases in the future
Coming off a turbulent 2020, many shop owners want to wipe the slate clean and start fresh in 2021. As the frequency of claims decreases, the performance of your facility is more important than ever. To ensure you keep your piece of the pie as the industry continues to consolidate, it is important that your shop is up to date on the newest collision repair trends and standards.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• New 2021 table stakes for collision repairers: as vehicles advance so do their repair requirements, so we will look at new table stake’s collision repairers need to ensure they are addressing.
• Changes in customer expectations: this pandemic has shifted customer expectations which now have an added focus on contactless services and enhanced cleaning protocols.
• Key updates to the claims management process: with strained resources, the industry is looking to collision repairers to over communicate to fill any gaps.
• How to uncover revenue-generating opportunities: new repair environments have created areas of opportunity that some owners have yet to consider.
In an era of smartphones and on-demand everything, local businesses are collectively coming to a rather daunting understanding—online reviews could make or break a business.
The way customers seek out and do business has shifted dramatically over the past few years, and with it, their expectations. Recent studies have shown that customers expect more convenience and technological access than ever before. And they’re more willing to leave a business if their expectations aren’t met.
If you want to stay competitive and win customers before they even walk into the shop, you’ll need to revamp your customer journey from the perspective of a modern consumer.
Join Hayley Sonntag and Brett Steele of Podium to learn about 6 local SEO myths that need busting and find out how you can improve your online reputation accordingly. Plus, get access to:
• New consumer trends
• A guide to improving your GMB listing
• And a step-by-step on gathering more high-quality reviews
Want more money in the bank? Then you need more cars in your bays!
After an accident occurs, people search online for a paint and body repair shop. If your business is not easily found online, then your phone will not be ringing. Attend this free webinar to learn how to properly market your collision shop online. You'll hear from former shop owner Danny Sanchez, CEO of Autoshop Solutions, who will share online marketing strategies that have made real body shops successful.
Are you an independent collision shop owner looking for ways to capture more insurance business at your repair center? While there is no silver bullet solution, a store's performance is often the ticket to ride. There are various strategies you can adopt both in your operations and in your shop's culture to make yourself more marketable to insurers.
Key items like understanding the importance of performance-based agreements (PBAs), tracking performance, streamlining operations, investing in certifications, building a strong shop culture, and prioritizing the customer experience are essential in driving more business to your door.
So much has changed in the world during the past few months. Many businesses have been making the decision whether or not to close their doors temporarily and when to reopen.
There’s an increased urgency now to take every opportunity to increase online leads and interact with customers amidst all the uncertainty. This is requiring an unprecedented strategy and creativity. BUT...the opportunity to attract and service customers digitally won't go away once the pandemic has passed -- it's a trend that will continue to accelerate in the future.
Join this brief webinar to learn how your collision shop can manage its customer journeys digitally —- from initial search to final sale.
Did your shop grow or just survive the past few months? For it to grow and be nimble in the “New Normal” your shop needs to take the right actions NOW.
This webinar will teach you real world solutions for your shop that you can put into place right away.
You will learn:
- Proper Service Advisor Training that will bring you shop sales.
- How to increase and improve your productivity and efficiency.
- Best policies to increase your vehicle count.
- How to stabilize your finances – Especially in the “New Normal”.
- How to hire your own dream team.
- How your marketing initiatives are more important than ever now - and why you need to double-down on this important aspect of owning a business.