When most automotive companies think of protective coatings, they think of truck bedliners. But maybe they should be known as "problem-solving coatings" because they have 1,001 potential applications.
Today's body shops and parts distributors are missing a lot of opportunities -- not just with traditional two-component sprayable bedliners, but also with some of the alternative applications for these coatings.
In this 60-minute webinar, our experts will show you how automotive businesses around the country have established an additional profit center by using protective coatings -- in both traditional and non-traditional ways. This presentation will be an "idea starter" that can help you find additional money-making opportunities for your business.
- During this webinar you’ll:
See examples of protective coatings being used in automotive aftermarket applications
- Learn about expansion opportunities into other markets you may not have considered before – including commercial, industrial, architectural, and marine
- Find out how expanding your use of two-component coatings can drive additional revenue for your business
Convenience and speed are top priorities for consumers in every industry. But for auto services, they’re paramount to win business and earn repeat customers. Find out how your business can keep up with consumer demands for real-time connection and mobile-first experiences with SMS marketing. Use texting to nurture leads, increase sales, speed up customer checkout, and collect online reviews.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why personalized text messages convert leads to customers
- How to build an opt-in flow to grow your marketing list
- Tips and tricks to increase response rates and promotional engagement
- Best practices for providing value to your opt-in list
Making a buck on a paint job hasn’t gotten any easier. COVID has disrupted the supply chain and raised costs on everything from materials to labor. When it comes to paint, those costs have been passed on from ingredient makers to paint manufacturers to jobbers to shops. Unfortunately, it’s as difficult as ever to pass those increases on to customers, especially if you’re doing insurance work.
It’s time to be more strategic about the selection of materials for each refinish job. This one hour webinar from Transtar will teach you exactly how to do that.
What you’ll learn:
- Main differences in technology between high cost and mainstream paint systems.
- How to evaluate vehicles and repairs to optimize materials selection.
- How Transtar’s No Mix system is used to increase profitability while still meeting insurer, shop and customer KPIs.
With over 50% of average repair orders less than a few thousand dollars, earning the most profit while delivering an outstanding repair can be challenging, particularly as it relates to plastic parts. Bumper repairs can be a profitable addition to a shop's business instead of swapping out plastic parts out for new. This is especially true when you can make plastic repairs as quickly and easily as applying conventional body filler.
In this 45-minute training webinar you will learn how you can skip the gun, two-part cartridge products, and static mixers, and efficiently make plastic repairs in less than 30 minutes. Join us to learn about a plastic repair process that can help you reduce complexity, increase efficiency, and deliver more profits. Our presenters will show you a high performing, simplistic approach to cosmetic and semi-structural repairs.
• Learn the advantages of following the U-POL standard operating procedures for plastic repairs, including:
• Product complexity reduction
• Process simplification
• Compatibility with other shop processes
• Cycle time reduction and increased throughput
Consolidation in the collision repair industry is accelerating. We hear it every day and see it everywhere, with countless reports saying it’s not slowing down anytime soon. But what if you don’t want to sell your shop?
Many independent owners, whether they have one facility or multiple locations, choose to join a network instead of selling their business. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to join a network? What happens to your facility? What is the process to join? What do you have to do? What are the benefits of joining, and what are the drawbacks?
In this webinar we’ll do a deep dive into all the details of joining a collision repair network, including:
- What happens to your shop: we will discuss how the transition works, how long it takes and what happens to your facility.
- What happens to your team: retaining top talent is more important than ever before, so we’ll discuss what happens to your valued team members.
- What happens to your customers: most stores joining have longstanding reputations in the communities they serve, and we’ll discuss how you can maintain those important relationships.
- The opportunity to hear from a shop that joined a network: You’ll hear from a shop owner who joined a collision repair network. They’ll discuss their experience in partnering with the network, and what happened to their facility after they joined. You’ll also be able to ask them questions during a live Q&A session.
Learn the importance of certifications for your shop and how they can play a role in your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing program! PPC marketing promotes your business through digital ads targeted to your local area and there are many ways to run paid advertisements online, including paid search for search engines, or display ads for Facebook. Some ways work better for the collision industry than others. Attend this free class to learn how to get a new marketing program off the ground, or to enhance your existing campaigns.
As a current shop owner and CEO of an Internet marketing agency, Danny Sanchez understands why it's important to have a marketing campaign running like a vehicle restored to pristine condition! During this class, Danny will offer a unique perspective on how to accelerate your business using proven paid search strategies aligned with your shop’s certifications.
Danny will teach you about the following topics:
- The impact of aligning your paid search campaigns with your collision shop’s certifications
- Importance of advertising in good and bad times
- Why PPC gives you a higher ROI than any other tool
- Understanding marketing buzzwords like keywords, conversation rates, and click-thru rates
- PPC quality score tips and ranking tips (organic ranking vs. quality scores)
- Why you don’t "just set it and forget it"
Text is the only marketing channel with a 98% open rate. With that knowledge, how do you build an effective SMS marketing campaign? Covering everything from simple tips and tricks to compliance to building a world-class opt-in flow, this webinar will get you up to speed.
Includes insights on:
• How to market like a human with personalized messages
• How to increase responses and promotional engagement
• How to provide value to your opt-in list
While some regions still haven’t seen a resurgence in business, other regions are overflowing with work because they haven’t been able to backfill old job positions. A focus on both capture rate and throughput can help shops, on both ends of the spectrum, address their challenges.
It is important to understand the industry is not going back to the way things were pre-pandemic. To build a comeback strategy, owners need to reexamine how you earn more business, how you operate your business, and how you keep your employees happy, to ensure you don’t get left behind.
The cost of employee health insurance is one of the biggest expenses a company incurs. Even a small percentage savings can have a huge impact on your bottom line, so you need to pay attention to the trends.
It's common knowledge that health insurance costs have been increasing at a high rate for decades. But the pandemic caused a shocking thing to happen: Health insurance costs went down.
Before you begin spending your company's potential windfall, you need to know why it happened. Attend this webinar to learn about the combination of factors that temporarily made employers' health benefit costs decrease -- and what you need to know as we prepare to emerge from the pandemic.
Our webinar presenters will discuss:
• The long-term trendline with employers' health insurance spending
• Why costs went down in 2020
• Strategies you can use today to optimize the current situation
• How you can prepare for cost increases in the future
Coming off a turbulent 2020, many shop owners want to wipe the slate clean and start fresh in 2021. As the frequency of claims decreases, the performance of your facility is more important than ever. To ensure you keep your piece of the pie as the industry continues to consolidate, it is important that your shop is up to date on the newest collision repair trends and standards.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• New 2021 table stakes for collision repairers: as vehicles advance so do their repair requirements, so we will look at new table stake’s collision repairers need to ensure they are addressing.
• Changes in customer expectations: this pandemic has shifted customer expectations which now have an added focus on contactless services and enhanced cleaning protocols.
• Key updates to the claims management process: with strained resources, the industry is looking to collision repairers to over communicate to fill any gaps.
• How to uncover revenue-generating opportunities: new repair environments have created areas of opportunity that some owners have yet to consider.