Everyone knows that running a business can cost a lot of money. But with inflation at a 40-year high, supply chain issues, and a tech staffing shortage, running a body shop has never cost more than it does today.
With so much going on, gaps often leave room for error in your business expenses. Whether you’re the CFO of a Fortune 500 company or a one-man show, getting ahead of these errors and cutting costs where it counts is imperative to increasing your bottom line.
Take control of your business expenses once and for all. Join us for a free webinar to discover ways you can cut costs, manage your expenses, and improve your cash flow.
Key takeaways include:
- The main expenses your business can cut back
- How to reduce your fixed and variable costs
- Tips & tricks for streamlining your marketing spend
Was your business impacted during the pandemic? If your answer is yes, your business could be eligible to receive up to $26,000 per qualifying employee through the Employee Retention Credit. Passed as a part of the CARES Act in 2020, this tax credit is available to help businesses recover from the economic fallout that occurred.
In this webinar, we'll do a deep dive into the history of ERC and explain how a business can claim these funds. We'll also explain how filing for the tax credit doesn't have to be a headache.
Here are some of the key things you'll take away from the webinar:
- What is the ERC?
- Who can qualify for the tax credit?
- What are some common misconceptions surrounding ERC?
- How you can file for this credit through Stenson Tamaddon.
Local search is the lifeblood of any business in today’s world. The same is true for local auto service businesses. Finding new customers and encouraging repeat visits from existing customers often relies on your business’s online presence and how you show up digitally. Join us in this free webinar as we bust local SEO myths and cover 5 ways to up your local search strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why local search is a critical marketing strategy
- What to prioritize as you manage your online presence
- How to optimize your online Google Business Profile to help you find more customers
Due to recent supply chain issues, our industry has shifted away from more commonly replacing damaged parts to repairing them. Rising material costs and shortages of parts and qualified technicians continue to pose challenges on collision repairers. Processes that streamline workflow, reduce complexity, and free up personnel are critical to a successful operation, and many of these objectives can be achieved without sacrificing quality.
This 45-minute webinar will highlight how high-performance professional aerosols are tools that not only help save time and money, but also free up booth space while adhering to regulatory requirements. Join us to learn how to integrate aerosols into your shop’s SMART (Small Area Repair Technique) repair process, helping you to return vehicles to customers more quickly and profitably.
- Learn how shops are using today's new generation of aerosols to:
- Improve throughput
- Free up resources
- Drive more profits
Clearcoats get all the glory, but you can’t put a beautiful clearcoat on an ugly paint job and have it look good. Attend this webinar to hear AkzoNobel's Bob Chapman and Tracy Frye, co-hosts of the company’s Talking Tech video series on YouTube, discuss the importance of starting a paint job with the end in mind. During this educational session, Bob and Tracy will explore the critical preparation and application aspects of each paint layer.
This webinar will offer helpful tips for both younger technicians as well as seasoned professionals.
- Prep work – The first and, arguably, most important step in the painting process. It sets the stage for your foundation and your final result.
- Primer – Does primer application really matter? It’s just primer, right? Or is it?
- Sealer – To seal or not to seal? That is the question. Most people don’t think much about sealer, but we’ll look at how important this layer is and how to apply it for optimal results.
- Basecoat – In any paint system, color is the true differentiator. It’s the heart and soul of a paint system. Applying the basecoat correctly is critical to the final appearance of a repaired vehicle.
- Clearcoat – Clearcoat gets much of the glory, and rightly so. It gives that final shine and shield of protection. But how do you know what clear to use and how much is needed? And why is it important to operate within a system? We’ll make it perfectly clear.
Making a buck on a paint job hasn’t gotten any easier. When it comes to paint, those costs have been passed on from ingredient makers to paint manufacturers to jobbers to shops. Unfortunately, it’s as difficult as ever to pass those increases on to customers, especially if you’re doing insurance work.
It’s time to be more strategic about the selection of materials for each job. This one-hour webinar from Transtar will teach you exactly how to do that.
What you’ll learn:
- How to enhance and protect your critical assets using industrial coatings.
- How to evaluate vehicles and repairs to optimize materials selection.
- How Transtar’s Paladin system is used to increase profitability while still meeting insurer, shop and customer KPIs.
Cycle time is just one component in the measurement of key-to-key time, which most collision repair shops monitor to maintain a healthy business. Even though the measurement of cycle time does not officially begin until the necessary parts and repair materials are in technicians’ hands, this critical distinction in your process is irrelevant to the consumer. Whatever can be done to shorten the time it takes to repair and return a vehicle is critical to achieving high customer satisfaction rates and maximizing throughput, so your business operates as smoothly as possible.
In this 60-minute session, we will explore:
- Potential bottlenecks that can slow down the repair process
- Ways to increase throughput and reduce cycle time
- Time and energy savings advantages of combining key U-POL products in the filling and priming stages of repair
As the collision repair industry learns to adjust to new challenges ahead, many collision repair facilities have elected to upgrade to OEConnection’s recently launched CollisionLink Plus, a platform that streamlines part ordering. Designed to reduce stresses placed on shops and staff caused by resource shortages and time constraints, CollisionLink Plus offers new tools that help shop customers maximize productivity and minimize cost. Launched in early spring 2022, the CollisionLink Plus upgrades have experienced widespread support from shops as they looked for new ways to navigate the current industry landscape and obstacles. Supported by several months of live data, this webinar offers insights from OEConnection's Collision Solutions Manager into CollisionLink Plus and the platform’s performance.
This webinar will provide participants with:
- Insights into CollisionLink Plus' post-launch performance
- Feedback from shops currently using CollisionLink Plus features
- A real-world look at the platform's success
- In-depth analysis of the new tools & features
When most automotive companies think of protective coatings, they think of truck bedliners. But maybe they should be known as "problem-solving coatings" because they have 1,001 potential applications.
Today's body shops and parts distributors are missing a lot of opportunities -- not just with traditional two-component sprayable bedliners, but also with some of the alternative applications for these coatings.
In this 60-minute webinar, our experts will show you how automotive businesses around the country have established an additional profit center by using protective coatings -- in both traditional and non-traditional ways. This presentation will be an "idea starter" that can help you find additional money-making opportunities for your business.
- During this webinar you’ll:
See examples of protective coatings being used in automotive aftermarket applications
- Learn about expansion opportunities into other markets you may not have considered before – including commercial, industrial, architectural, and marine
- Find out how expanding your use of two-component coatings can drive additional revenue for your business
Convenience and speed are top priorities for consumers in every industry. But for auto services, they’re paramount to win business and earn repeat customers. Find out how your business can keep up with consumer demands for real-time connection and mobile-first experiences with SMS marketing. Use texting to nurture leads, increase sales, speed up customer checkout, and collect online reviews.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why personalized text messages convert leads to customers
- How to build an opt-in flow to grow your marketing list
- Tips and tricks to increase response rates and promotional engagement
- Best practices for providing value to your opt-in list