The HD Repair Forum kicked off yesterday in Cleveland at the Huntington Convention Center, with magnificent views of the Cleveland Browns’ FirstEnergy Stadium and Lake Erie.
A networking breakfast and vendor fair kicked things off at 7 a.m.
Over 150 attendees took advantage of heavy-duty collision presentations on:
- Heavy-duty collision industry trends and insights
- Seat belts: proper repair procedures and assessing damage
- Daimler Trucks North America – what to expect
- Pre- and post-scanning: why you should prepare
- RV Industry Association’s interest and support
- Panel discussion: RV and fleet repair
- Heavy duty collision repair roadmap
- Panel discussion: claims handling
- Current technology and what the future holds
- HD Repair Forum: future plans and goals for the industry
Day 1 also featured focused learning tracks on:
- Measuring and increasing production throughput to improve sales and profitability
- Practical ways to use CSI in your business
Attendees were treated to lunch courtesy of Evercoat and refreshment breaks from Axalta. A cocktail reception and sponsor appreciation event wrapped up Day 1.
Elite sponsors included:
Exclusive sponsors included:
- SCA Claim Services
Corporate sponsors included:
The next HD Repair Forum is slated for April 5-6, 2022 at the historic Hilton in Fort Worth, Texas.