The Oklahoma Auto Body Association announced it will be hosting a trade show and education forum Feb. 2-3, 2024 at the Cox Business Center in Tulsa, Okla.
The event will kick off on Friday evening with a vendor social event where attendees can meet with vendors and check out the latest and greatest equipment to catapult their shops in the future. Enhancing this vendor experience will be an appearance by famous comedian Billy D. Washington known for his appearances on HBO, BET and The Last Comic Standing.
The trade show will open on Saturday as well as the educational sessions, featuring keynote speaker Allison Massari, a burn survivor and top 10 speaker for motivation and personal development, who will speak on “Triumph Through Change” during the luncheon portion of the day.
Rounding out the educational sessions will be:
- Mark Olson, VECO Experts: Where Are You At, Where Are You Going?
- Tony Adams, AkzoNobel: Freedom to Speak — Improve Employee Retention and Engagement Through Improved Communication
- Amber Ritter, Collision Repair Education Foundation: Take Charge of Your Future Workforce — 5 Steps to Start Today through Volunteerism
- Aaron Schulenburg, Society of Collision Repair Specialists: Battling the History of the Blend — Details of the Blend Study
- Clay Hoberecht, Best Body Shop: Etch-a-Sketch — The Repair Industry (How to Compete)
“The Oklahoma Association Board has put tremendous effort into this event and is excited to introduce their ‘out-of-the-box’ efforts to the industry,” said Ementi Coary, executive director of the Oklahoma Auto Body Association.
For more information, visit okaba.org.