Induction Innovations, an Elgin, Ill.-based manufacturer of high-performance induction heaters, announced that customers and authorized resellers now can customize their kits by choosing which attachments they want when purchasing an Inductor Series Pro-Max, Max and Lite.
“This new ‘have-it-your-way’ approach is in response to requests from channel partners and yet another way Induction Innovations adds value for mechanics and body shops around the world,” the company said.
There are three steps to customizing a kit, according to Induction Innovations.
Choose your base induction heating model that will serve as the power supply that each attachment plugs into:
- Inductor Pro-Max (PMP1)
- Inductor Max (MXP1)
- Inductor Lite (ILP1)
Choose your attachments.
For the Inductor Pro-Max and Max power supplies:
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Baton (U-111) removes hail dents, door dings and soft dents.
- Fast-Off Pad (U-211) removes side moldings, pinstriping and adhesives.
- Glass Blaster (I-300 and U-311) removes windshields, sunroofs, and spray-on bedliners.
- Concentrator (I-400 and U-411) removes seam sealers, shock absorbers and fasteners.
- Rosebud (U-511) is used for frames, structure repair, stress relieving and fabricating.
- Mini-Ductor (U-555) is like a Mini-Ductor II with a cord but provides 40 percent more power, making it excellent for removing bearings, gears, pulleys, bolts and O2 sensors.
For the Inductor Lite power supply:
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Baton (IL-111) removes hail dents, door dings and soft dents.
- Fast-Off Pad (IL-211) removes side moldings, pinstriping and adhesives.
- Glass Blaster (IL-311): removes windshields, sunroofs and spray-on bedliners.
- Concentrator (IL-411) removes seam sealers, shock absorbers and fasteners.
Place your order with an authorized reseller or from the company’s website.
“As part of a market research study last year, we interviewed our channel partners to learn how we could improve the Inductor Series,” said Johanna Tovar, director of worldwide business development. “They asked us to give them a choice as to which attachments they want to purchase rather than always having to take the standard three: Concentrator, Fast-Off Pad and Glass Blaster. We are always looking for ways to add value to both users of induction heating equipment and our channel partners, so offering our ‘customize-your-kit’ option is a way for us to add value and give our customers what they’re asking for.”