Keystone Automotive Industries has announced the winners of its 2009 Calendar Competition. Over 300 entries were submitted over the past four months. A vast array of photos ranging from rods and sports cars to trucks and classic vehicles were received, with the top 13 winning spots in the 2009 Keystone calendar.
“While it was difficult to choose from among so many excellent submissions, we are confident that our customers will agree that each of vehicles featured in the 2009 calendar truly represents the best of the best," said LKQ Vice President Laurie Garcia.
The 2009 Keystone Calendar will be unveiled at the NACE show Nov. 5-8. Attendees who stop by the LKQ exhibit will receive a free copy of the calendar.
The 2009 Calendar Competition winners are:
- 1937 Ford (Cover Photo), owner: Keith & Alicia Kurz, Oxnard, Calif.
- 1950 Buick Super, owner: Larry & Reba Morris, Westview, Kentucky
- 1971 Chevelle, owner: Jim Ferson, Knox, Pa.
- 1940 Chevy Pickup, owner: Jim Barnhart, Millersburg, Ohio
- 1962 Austin Healey, owner: Dan Robertson, Davenport, Iowa
- 1948 Chevy Roadster Pickup, owner: John & Shirley Azevedo, American Canyon, Calif.
- 1970 Dodge Super Bee, owner: Paul R. Veney Sr., Johnstown, Pa.
- 1938 Chevy Master 2 Door Sedan, owner: Larry Davis, Bloomington, Ind.
- 1967 Falcon Futura, owner: Patti & Dave Boghosian, Carleton, Mich.
- 1948 Chevy Pickup, owner: Jimmy Bryant, Hinesville, Ga.
- 1941 Ford Pickup, owner: George Lawhorne, Goldvein, Va.
- 1938 Oldsmobile F-38, owner: Kevin Dagel, Kirkland, Wash.
- 1934 Ford Woody, owner: Charlie Tachdjian, Pomona, Calif.