3M is bringing its new Demonstration and Educational Mobile Operation (DEMO) trailer to the 2017 TMC Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition in Nashville.
The 3M DEMO trailer will feature hands-on demonstrations of 3M’s most popular truck-repair products at the workstations and educational sessions in the interior classroom.
The workstations will showcase 3M’s:
- Cubitron II abrasives.
- Total Automotive Sanding System.
- Accuspray Spray Gun System with PPS.
- Advanced power tools for body repair.
- Dynamic Mixing System.
The 3M DEMO trailer’s classroom instruction will cover these topics:
- New 3M Standard Operating Procedures for truck repairs.
- How to prevent corrosion on repairs.
- How 3M product solutions can help shops increase efficiency and profitability.
The 2017 TMC Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition will take place Feb. 27-March 2 at Music City Center in Nashville.