Products: Milwaukee Upgrades M12 System with New High-Output Batteries
Event will include presentations on pre- and post-repair scanning, OE certification, critical welding techniques for today’s vehicles and more.
The Columbus Collision Repairer Mastermind Group announced it is hosting a Collision Technician Symposium on Saturday, Oct. 22nd from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Lindsay Honda in Columbus, Ohio.
Presentations will be on the following topics:
- DEG: What is the Database Enhancement Gateway?
- OEM1Stop: This site is a collection of manufacturer information in respect to the repair of their vehicles; if it is printed, you will find it here.
- Your ever-changing daily work environment: A peek into the evolution that has taken place and will continue to change the environment you work in.
- A legal perspective on the quality of repairs you complete. What you are responsible for and ultimately accountable to provide.
- The insurance perspective on repairs based upon policy provisions: Why is it that, at times, the insurance representative appears to be telling you how to fix the car?
- OE manufacturer certification programs: They are here and demand to be heard from. As a repair technician, find out why repair methods must not be compromised. These are just a few of the elements that affect you every day. You need to be aware of what is in it for you and to understand the positive impact they have on you and your career.
In addition to these discussion topics, there will be presentations and demonstrations relating to:
- The critical welding techniques required with today’s materials as well as the need for weld testing
- 3M will present its products and the SOPs important to their proper use and application.
- asTech will perform an online pre and post scan.
- Other vendors of products, equipment and materials will be present for you to learn from as well.
Enjoy a wonderful day of visiting with your peers in a positive learning environment. Food trucks will be available for lunch, and transportation to and from the symposium location and the vendor event will be provided.
To sign up for this event, visit http://www.stan-mitchell.com/tech-talk/. You will need to have credentials to attend. For additional information, contact Bill Sefcek at (614) 832-0645.