News: Top 5 Stories of the Week
New additions bring the organization’s franchise total to 90 locations, with first-time entries into the Las Vegas, Phoenix and Reno markets.
Fix Auto USA announced its continued expansion with the addition of 18 new franchise locations.
Bringing the organization’s franchise total to 90 locations, the 18 franchises expand the geographical reach of the Fix Auto brand in Chicago, San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County, Northern California, Orange County and San Diego, with first-time entries into Las Vegas, Phoenix and Reno. These include:
- Fix Auto Chino (Chino, Calif.), formerly Galaxy Auto Body, operated by Ashraf Jakvani
- Fix Auto Costa Mesa (Costa Mesa, Calif.), formerly Specialty Body Works, operated by Erick and Shelly Bickett
- Fix Auto Country Club Hills (Country Club Hills, Ill.), formerly Precise Auto Body, operated by George Yukich
- Fix Auto Downtown San Diego (San Diego, Calif.), formerly Eurotek Auto Collision, operated by Gary Leger
- Fix Auto Henderson (Henderson, Nev.), formerly Automall Autobody, operated by Jim Edington and Jeff Bagley
- Fix Auto Las Vegas (Las Vegas, Nev.), formerly American Auto Body, operated by Jim Edington and Jeff Bagley
- Fix Auto Lemon Grove (Lemon Grove, Calif.), formerly A & C Auto Body, operated by Gary Leger
- Fix Auto Mission Valley (San Diego, Calif.), formerly Courtesy Chevrolet, operated by Mark Gruwell
- Fix Auto Montrose (Montrose, Calif.), formerly Baird’s Body Shop, operated by Vatche Derderian
- Fix Auto Mundelein (Mundelein, Ill.), formerly CarMedix, operated by Alex Ulyanov
- Fix Auto National City (National City, Calif.), formerly Greenwald’s Autobody & Frameworks, operated by Daniel Greenwald
“These respected, established operators have decided to align with other like-minded operators to continue competing in a consolidating and competitive marketplace while maintaining their independent ownership,” said Fix Auto President and COO Paul Gange. “Adding businesses like these that deliver market-leading, consistent performance allow the Fix Auto brand to continue distinguishing itself as a premier multi-state, multi-location collision repair operator. We welcome them all to the Fix Auto Family.”