Products: Bosch Releases 5.0 Software Update for ADS and ADS X Scan Tools
The 35th Annual Business Meeting and Trade Fair will be held in Chicago, Ill., at the Drake Hotel April 21-24, 2015.
The Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) announced that its 35th Annual Business Meeting and Trade Fair will be held in Chicago, Ill., from April 21 -24, 2015. The venue for the event will be the Drake Hotel located on top of the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago.
The theme of this year’s Annual Meeting & Trade Fair is “Continued Growth and Meeting the Challenges Ahead.” Speakers include:
- Dan Risley of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), who will provide a collision and service shop update
- Will Nordwind of Venable, who will bring the audience up to date on governmental issues as well as progress on the important fight for repair part patent exclusion
- Robert Passmore, senior director of Personal Lines Policy for the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCI), who will deliver an overview of insurance and legislative issues
- Randy Hansen from Allstate, who will address insurers and the aftermarket
- Ken Weiss, who will provide an update on the PartsTrader program
In addition, ABPA personnel will give a brief overview of the patent reform case and update the membership of the current status. There will also be educational breakout sessions headed by CCC’s David Boden, Carpart.com’s Jeff Schroeder, Dan Fernandez of APU Solutions and a representative from Mitchell.