Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes has announced the launch of its newly updated website: www.sherwin-automotive.com.
To best serve the more than 500,000 unique annual visitors, the newly reorganized site now provides easier navigation that has been expanded to include more information, technical and educational content. In addition to the site’s updated look and feel, it now features:
- An intuitive site structure and navigation allowing a customer to easily find information by market segment; product system/type; programs and services; product, color and business training services; consulting and A-Plus Network information; and color tools
- Product information that’s reorganized and enhanced to highlight features and benefits, technical information and additional resources such as product videos and downloads
- Easier access to technical data and additional reference materials for each segment’s products
- Store locator to find one of the 190-plus company-owned, direct distribution branches in North America as well as other Sherwin-Williams product distributors
- A dedicated motorsports section promoting the brand’s status as the Official Transportation Finishes of NASCAR
- Easy-to-use “Contact Us” functionality, which now allows a shop to request an immediate sales or technical service assistance call
- Training courses categorized by color, product and business, including training schedules
- Informational press releases, company history and industry partnerships
“Our goal in designing and launching the expanded website was to have it become a virtual sales, service or technical call right at our customers’ fingertips,” said Adam Chafe, vice president, marketing for Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes. “This expanded customer experience will provide immediate color, product and technical information for every one of our markets, including collision repair and custom, fleet refinishing, heavy truck and bus, OEM interiors, commercial and sign manufacturing.”
Chafe noted that the new site provides a better organization of content so it utilizes fewer clicks, all resulting in a better user experience. The site is integrated with social media, allowing users to easily share content across Facebook. It also links to a YouTube platform, which hosts videos on the latest product and application methods along with customer testimonials, body shop productivity and profitability stories, and lean process and business consulting tips.
Chafe says the new design is consistent with the brand’s overall corporate site, providing consistency throughout digital review of the entire organization’s products and services. In addition, the functionality of Sherwin-Williams’ FormulaExpress Color Retrieval System and its E-Store is incorporated into the new design for a seamless transition for regular users.