Products: New-Size Punching Dies for Bumper Hole Kit
No new members elected in order to preserve leadership.
The Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) has announced its 2013-2014 Board of Directors. The selection took place during the organization’s annual election on Tuesday, April 2 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix in Phoenix, Ariz.
No new board members were elected; however, some members are assuming new leadership roles this year. The board consists of:
- Ron Reichen, chairman
- Andy Dingman, vice chairman
- Kye Yeung, secretary
- Rodes Brown, treasurer
- Aaron Clark, immediate past chairman
- Brett Bailey, director at large
- Luis Alonzo, national director
- Paul Val, national director
- Dustin Womble, national director
- C.J. Vermaak, national director
- Domenic Brusco, national director
- Bruce Halcro, national director
"By keeping our leadership team intact, membership is expressing confidence in the direction in which SCRS is moving," said SCRS Executive Director Aaron Schulenburg. "The board’s efforts have generated a high level of enthusiasm and interest, whether its information regarding insurer-mandated parts programs, the continued growth and development of Repairer-Driven Education (RDE) or new, innovative member benefits such as our free sustainability classes. The election results reflect a desire for continued, uninterrupted focus on these and other initiatives."