The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has announced that the complete lineup of programming is now set for the 2015 Educational Conference “Create and Cultivate,” being held May 4-6, 2015 at the Baltimore Waterfront Marriott. The schedule of presenters includes some leaders from around the collision repair industry who have messages to share. Building on Mike Anderson’s keynote address, “Choosing Your Destiny,” the main-stage program schedule includes:
- Change Makes Me Happy…Or is it the Other Way Around? by Paul Gange, Fix Auto USA
- The Sustainable Competitive Advantage by Jeff Peevy, I-CAR
- What the Future Holds for Our Industry by Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services Inc.
- Connected Cars/Connected Claims by Sean Carey, SCG Management Consultants LLC
- Time Management – There’s No Such Thing by Ruth Weniger, Powerful Business Strategies, LLC
In addition to these topics, breakout sessions will include:
- Reality Marketing facilitated by Cheryl Senko, Cheryl Senko Consulting
- Bridging Silos: Using Marketing Concepts to Attract, Retain and Grow Talent facilitated by Sandra Herron, MiddleEdge Consulting
- Feedback: Giving and Receiving facilitated by Marianne Godwin & Mary Yama, Mitchell International
“We are extemely proud of the program that has been assembled for the 2015 Educational Conference,” said Jessica Rob, co-chair of the WIN Conference Planning Committee. “This year’s program not only focuses on topics that are most requested by our members, but also showcases a diverse and talented group of individuals from within the collision repair industry.”
Rounding out the three days of inspiration and education will be the celebration of the 2015 Most Influential Women honorees, the Annual Scholarship Walk raising funds for the WIN Scholarship Fund and the Annual Membership Meeting keeping members apprised of all things WIN.