News: Top 5 Stories of the Week
Board comprised of members from various industry segments, including collision repair shops, jobbers, suppliers, consultants, information providers and insurance companies.
The Women’s Industry Network (WIN) has announced its newest board members.
The five women who have been selected to serve on the board for the upcoming term are:
- Jaclyn Byers, estimatics team manager, State Farm Insurance Co.
- Jessica Rob, communications manager/online Web communications, AkzoNobel
- Marie Peevy, owner, Automotive Training Coordinators LLC.
- Nina Pedraza-Zinna, director of field operations, SCA Appraisal
- Trish Gould, controller/human resources, Keenan Auto Body
The board is comprised of various industry segments, including collision repair shops, jobbers, suppliers, consultants, information providers and insurance companies. Board members may serve up to two three-year terms, working together to build the organization and foster an environment that encourages the education, recruitment, retention and networking of women in the collision repair industry.
“WIN is honored to have such outstanding individuals who are willing to share their time and talents on our Board of Directors,” said Denise Caspersen, chair of the Board Development Committee. “As an all-volunteer organization, WIN is truly a collaboration of our members networking our talents together to promote our success and the strength of women in the collision industry.”
Returning board members include:
- Amy Nuttall, USAA
- Beverly Rook-Twibell, Safelite Solutions
- Denise Caspersen, National Autobody Parts Warehouse
- Katie Henwood, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Margaret Knell, I-CAR
- Melissa Miller, CARSTAR Franchise Systems
- Michelle Sullivan, AkzoNobel Coatings Inc.
- Petra Schroeder, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Ruth Weniger, Airbag Solutions LLC
- Shellie Andrews, Dana’s Collision
- Susanna Gotsch, CCC Information Services
- Terri Neely, Nagy’s Collision Centers
New board members will be introduced and officially welcomed by seated directors and WIN members-at-large at the annual Educational Conference, being held May 5-7 at the Paradise Point Resort and Spa in San Diego, Calif.