News: NABC Gifts Recycled Ride to Boston Military Veteran
“These sponsorships play a key role in our ability to expand our scholarship program in 2016,” said Susanna Gotsch, chair of the Sponsorship Committee.
Gold Sponsors ($10,000)
- AkzoNobel Coatings Inc.
- Axalta Coating Systems
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company
- PPG Industries Inc.
Silver Sponsors ($5,000)
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- The 3M Company
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Caliber Collision
- Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
- Service King Collision Repair Centers
- State Farm
- Valspar Corporation
Bronze Sponsors ($2,500):
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- AudaExplore, a Solera Company
- The Certified Automotive Parts Association
- CCC Information Services Inc.
- Fix Auto USA
- Gerber Collision & Glass
- The Hertz Corporation
- MetLife Auto & Home
- Mitchell International
- Safelite Solutions
WIN Partner ($1,000):
- DCR Systems
WIN Supporter ($500):
- The Romans Group
- The Villacorta Law Firm, P.C.
“The importance of WIN’s mission to our industry is reaffirmed by the tremendous support we have received from our sponsors,” said Susanna Gotsch, chair of the Sponsorship Committee. “These sponsorships play a key role in our ability to expand our scholarship program in 2016. We are extremely grateful for our sponsors’ support.”