Attendees of the 2016 SEMA Show, being held Nov. 1-4, 2016, in Las Vegas, can explore product benefits and solutions at welding and cutting demonstration areas available from the Miller Electric Mfg. Co. booth No. 24113, in the Racing & Performance pavilion, located in the Central Hall of the Convention Center. Visitors to the booth can also try the company’s latest MIG, TIG and metal-cutting products and welding protection, and get general and technical questions answered during scheduled seminars addressing solutions to common problems associated with automotive welding applications.
Miller will present the 20-minute solutions-based seminars live from the booth at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on November 2nd and November 3rd. Following each presentation and subsequent Q&A period, attendees can see and try any products referenced right from within the booth and also access more in-depth videos via the SEMA playlist on the Miller YouTube channel and other product resources at MillerWelds.com.
Topics addressed will include:
- 10 a.m. Tips and Techniques for TIG Welding Aluminum
- 3 p.m. Build Your Skills and Take on More Projects with Multiprocess Welders
- 10 a.m. Build Your Skills and Take on More Projects with Multiprocess Welders
- 3 p.m. Tips and Techniques for TIG Welding Aluminum
“The Miller booth at SEMA offers visitors a great opportunity to ‘try before you buy,’” said Andy Weyenberg, motorsports marketing manager for Miller Electric Mfg. Co. “We encourage people to ask questions, attend the presentations for solutions to common problems in automotive welding applications and experience the difference of welding with Miller.”
Miller will also be showcasing new products including the Multimatic 215 and Syncrowave 210 MIG package with updated Spoolmate 150 Series spool gun.
The following products will be in the booth for display and purchase – many with applicable show specials – or that meet the eligibility requirements of the current Miller Build with Blue rebate program. Visitors to the booth can also sign up to win a Multimatic 215.
- Millermatic 211 MIG welder
- Diversion 180 TIG welder
- Syncrowave 210 TIG MIG Spoolmate 150 Package
- Dynasty 210 TIG welder
- Dynasty 350 TIG welder
- NEW: Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder
- NEW: Spoolmate 150 Series spool gun
- Spectrum 375 X-TREME with XT30 Torch Plasma cutter
- Spectrum 625 X-TREME with XT40 Torch Plasma cutter
- Miller line of welding protection including Digital Infinity Series welding helmets and other series, welding jackets and other safety apparel for men and women such as the Weld-Mask auto-darkening goggles
For information on other Miller products or topics, visit MillerWelds.com.