Paint technicians working at accredited or soon-to-be accredited Bentley body shops can now sign up for Glasurit refinish courses held at various BASF training centers throughout 2020.
Bentley Level 1 Glasurit Refinish Courses (BEN100) provide paint shop technicians with a comprehensive knowledge of the Bentley Motors refinish application process. This is a unique course which focuses on the requirements outlined in the Bentley Motors repair manual, concentrating on Mirror, Piano and Satin finishes.
Bentley Level 2 Advanced Glasurit Refinish Courses (BEN200) has been updated for 2020 and provides technicians with comprehensive knowledge of the process application of special Glasurit finishes such as tri-coat, Liquid Mercury and Matte finishes by Bentley and their correct use in the paint shop environment. Students are required to complete BEN100 before enrolling in this course.
Courses will be held between March and July at the following BASF training centers:
- BEN100-N, Glasurit 90 Line National Rule, March 31-April 2, Jessup, Md.
- BEN100-N, Glasurit 90 Line National Rule, April 21-23, Houston, Texas
- BEN100-L, Glasurit 90 Line Low VOC, March 17-19, Buena Park, Calif.
- BEN100-L, Glasurit 90 Line Low VOC, May 12-14, Jessup, Md.
- BEN200-L, Adv Glasurit 90 Line Low VOC, July 21-23, Buena Park, Calif.
- BEN200-N, Adv Glasurit 90 Line NR, July 28-30, Houston, Texas
Each Bentley accredited collision center is required to employ at least one paint technician who has attended the Bentley Glasurit Refinish Paint certification course during the last three years. Attendees should confirm that selected courses meet the regulatory compliance requirements in their market areas.
Bentley accredited shops interested in enrolling in the Bentley Glasurit Refinish Paint courses should contact their local BASF representative or authorized Glasurit distributor, or email BASF at [email protected].