SEMA Show exhibitors have cast their votes and have selected the finalists for the SEMA Award, an honor presented to the hottest-trending and most accessory-friendly vehicles on the market.
SEMA will present the awards on Oct. 31 – the opening day of the 2017 SEMA Show – in Las Vegas.
There are five award categories: Hottest Coupe, Hottest Sedan, Hottest Truck, Hottest 4×4/SUV and Hottest Hatch. The top three finalists in each category are:
- Hottest Coupe: Acura NSX, Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang
- Hottest Sedan: Audi A7, Cadillac CTS-V, Dodge Charger
- Hottest Truck: Chevrolet Colorado, Ram Pickups, Ford F-Series
- Hottest 4×4/SUV: BMW X5, Chevrolet Tahoe, Jeep Wrangler
- Hottest Hatch: Audi A5, Ford Focus, Honda Civic
Through the SEMA Awards, SEMA exhibitors that make the products and accessories for today’s popular models identify the vehicle platforms they believe are best for accessorizing. The program creates awareness for aftermarket products and is an example of the ongoing collaboration SEMA has with automakers and aftermarket manufacturers to bring quality products to market, according to SEMA.
SEMA also helps aftermarket manufacturers with product development through the SEMA Garage, measuring sessions and technology transfer.
For additional information about the SEMA Award program, visit www.sema.org/semaaward.