News: Consolidator Report
The two-day training will present the latest technologies and strategies being used by some of the leading shops in the industry.
Mitchell International will be hosting a local auto body shop boot camp for repair shops in the Seattle area Tuesday, April 21 and Wednesday, April 22. The two-day training will present the latest technologies and strategies being used by some of the leading shops in the industry.
The boot camp will serve as a forum for shop owners and industry leaders to examine the newest resources for navigating the changing repair industry landscape and streamlining operations. Attendees will learn about emerging marketing techniques geared toward an increasingly mobile world and the latest tools to promote accurate estimating, as well as get a glimpse into technologies available to propel shops to the next level.
The local Seattle boot camp will feature the following speakers:
- Rick Leos – collision program director, Toyota Motor Sales
- Ron Reichen – chairman, Society of Collision Repair Specialists and owner, Precision Body and Paint
- Paul Massie – Powertrain and Collision Product Marketing manager, Ford Motor Company
- Frank Terlep – CEO, Summit eMarketing Sherpas
- Wayne Krause – manager, technical writing, Mitchell
“Technological advances in the auto repair industry continue to modernize operations,” said Brian Moss, director, Solution Advising West at Mitchell. “Mitchell’s body shop boot camp series aims to educate and inspire repair facilities to take advantage of the industry’s latest and greatest tools and strategies to improve their business and retain loyal customers.”