The final program for the MSO Symposium, held during NACE | CARS, has been completed with the guidance of the MSO Advisory Board. Mike LeVasseur, director of corporate development, ABRA Auto Body & Glass, will once again be master of ceremony for the Symposium. Executives representing MSOs, multi-location and single-location collision repair executives, and insurance professionals are invited to attend this closed meeting.
“This year’s program was developed with a combination of input from the industry, guidance from an incredible group of leaders on the advisory board, and past history of the event,” said Mike LeVasseur. “Those who attended in the past will be impressed with the new program, while those attending for the first time will have a lot to take in.”
Vincent Romans, founding principal and managing partner, The Romans Group LLC, will open the program with an industry update. Romans’ insight and statistics will highlight MSO activity and its impact on the collision repair industry.
This year’s MSO Symposium offers new content in a key segment. The Insurer Panel, moderated by Marcy Tieger, principal, Symphony Advisors, will cover topics including DRP strategy, evolution of self-managed programs, short- and long-term plans to address certification, how insurers envision working with large MSOs, and telematics and how it’s changing the insurance industry.
“Understanding the insurance segment of the repair market is critical to business success,” said Tieger. “This panel, along with the Q&A opportunities, will provide helpful insight for repair leaders and owners.”
The MSO Symposium will also include an MSO Panel, an OE Panel, and a panel discussing collision repair around the world and how business models compare to those in the U.S. market.
“There are many meetings and conferences throughout the year. This is the only event that is exclusive to the leaders in the collision repair industry,” said ASA President and Executive Director Dan Risley. “The advisory board has made a huge impact in developing content relative to the needs of these leaders. Some businesses are preparing for expansion through growth or acquisition while others are preparing for merger or divestiture. This symposium will provide information essential to understanding market conditions and preparing for the future, regardless of the size of the business.”
The MSO Symposium Advisory Board for 2016 includes:
- Randy Stabler, Pride Collision Centers, Inc., president
- Erick Bickett, Fix Auto, owner
- Marcy Tieger, Symphony Advisors, LLC, principal
- Mike LeVasseur, ABRA Auto Body & Glass, director of corporate development
- Dave Roberts, FOCUS Investment Banking, LLC, managing director
- Tim Adelmann, ABRA Auto Body & Glass, executive vice president
- Russell Thrall III, CollisionWeek, publisher & editor-in-chief
- Chris Abraham, Service King, CEO
- Scott Benavidez, Mr. B’s Paint & Body Shop Inc., owner
- Tony Molla, ASA, vice president
- Courtland Gates, Vesper Investment Company, president
- Mark Sanders, Caliber Collision Centers, president & COO
- Darrell Amberson, LaMettry’s Collision, president of operations
- Larry Siembab, CARSTAR, senior director of insurance relations
- Tim O’Day, Gerber Collision & Glass, president & COO
- John Walcher, Veritas Advisors, Inc., president
The MSO Symposium will open at noon on August 11th with a private lunch, followed by presentations and panels beginning at 1 p.m. The event will conclude with a private reception for attendees and sponsors at 6 p.m.
Registration for the MSO Symposium is open at www.naceexpo.com, along with all other events taking place during NACE | CARS 2016 in Anaheim, August 9-12. These include the CIC summer meeting; the CREF Golf Fundraiser; CAA programs; I-CAR classes, training and demos; NABC; SCRS Board and open meetings; the NACE | CARS Expo & Conference; and more.
Now in its 34th year, NACE | CARS 2016 will feature numerous opportunities for technical training, business education, demonstrations, networking and technology showcases for stakeholders, owners, managers and technicians in the collision and service repair industries.
For information on booking exhibit space or sponsorships, contact Robert Martin at [email protected] or (832) 646-0176.
To read more about NACE | CARS 2016, click here.