Products: Bosch Releases 5.0 Software Update for ADS and ADS X Scan Tools
Ted Wentz III, CEO of Quadratec Inc., has been elected to the 2020-2021 SEMA Board of Directors in the Distributor/Retailer category. He will replace outgoing board member Greg Adler of Greg Adler Motorsports, effective in July.
SEMA board members are industry representatives who volunteer their time to lead and guide the association. They are elected by SEMA-member companies and represent the key membership categories: manufacturers, distributors/retailers, manufacturers’ rep and services.
The SEMA Board of Directors for 2020-2021 will be as follows:
- Chairman – Tim Martin, CEO, Aftermarket Advisors
- Chairman-elect – James Lawrence, CEO, Power Automedia
- Immediate Past-Chair/Secretary – Wade Kawasaki, president, Coker Group
- Treasurer – Kyle Fickler, owner, Fickler Enterprises LLC
- Chris Douglas – COO, COMP Performance Group
- Donnie Eatherly – president, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Dan Kahn – president, Kahn Media Inc.
- Brian Lounsberry – CEO, Motovicity Distribution
- Kim Pendergast – CEO, Magnuson Superchargers
- Kathryn Reinhardt – senior marketing manager, 4WP/ Pro Comp
- Bunyan L. (Les) Rudd, CPMR – president, Bob Cook Sales
- Ted Wentz III – CEO, Quadratec Inc.
- Steve Whipple – vice president of sales and marketing, Edelbrock LLC
- Melanie White – president, Hellwig Products
Outgoing Board Member
- Greg Adler – CEO, Greg Adler Motorsports