Now through June 30, customers who purchase a qualifying Miller product will receive a rebate of up to $700. If customers add other Miller accessories or Hobart filler metals, they may qualify for an additional rebate of up to $200 – a total savings of up to $900. This offer is valid only at authorized Miller distributors.
Customers are eligible for the following rebates when purchasing from this list of products:
- Millermatic 141 MIG welder ($725 after $150 rebate)
The Millermatic 141 welder includes Auto-Set technology, a control that automatically sets parameters based on wire diameter and material thickness.
- Multimatic 215 multiprocess welder ($1,415 after $200 rebate)
The easy-to-use and all-in-one welder connects to 120V or 240V
- Spectrum 375 X-TREME plasma cutter ($1,295 after $200 rebate)
This lightweight air plasma cutter weighs just 19 pounds. The Spectrum 375 X-TREME plasma cutter offers easy connection to 120V or 240V and can cut up to 3/8-inch mild steel.
- Maxstar 161 TIG/stick welder ($1,215 after $100 rebate)
Maximum portability and performance make this the best-in-class compact TIG/stick machine in the industry. The Maxstar 161 welder also offers easy connection 120V or 240V power. (Stick-only model also eligible for rebate.)
- Diversion 180 TIG welder ($1,989 after $300 rebate)
Perfect for the personal user, this AC/DC TIG machine has both 120V and 240V input power capability.
- Syncrowave 210 TIG welder ($2,345 after $300 rebate)
Ideal for light-industrial applications and personal users, this TIG welder delivers power and performance. Pro-Set technology eliminates guesswork when setting weld parameters, offering speed and convenience.
- Bobcat 250 welder/generator ($4,105 after $700 rebate)
This rugged welder/generator is great for stick and flux-cored welding, ideal for outdoor applications including maintenance/repair, construction, and farm and ranch.
- Trailblazer 325 EFI welder/generator ($5,561 after $400 rebate)
No other compact, engine-driven machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power or auxiliary power with better fuel efficiency and less noise.
- T94 Series helmets ($485 after $50 rebate)
Cutting-edge helmets provide comfort for all-day wearability in the industrial welding environment.
- Weld-Mask auto-darkening mask ($179 after $30 rebate)
The extreme low-profile design of the Weld-Mask allows users to weld in spaces where access with traditional welding helmets is limited.
- Medium-duty torch outfits ($479 after $50 rebate)
These medium-duty outfits are built to provide reliability and extended service, and feature Miller in-tip gas mixing technology for acetylene gas, Series 30 regulators with Sure Seat technology, a rugged cutting attachment
Customers can also take advantage of more savings when purchasing additional Miller accessories or Hobart filler metals (excludes welders and plasma cutters):
- Receive a $50 rebate when buying $150 in qualifying products.
- Receive a $100 rebate when buying $300 in qualifying products.
- Receive a $200 rebate when buying $500 in qualifying products.
For more information, consult a local distributor or visit Miller’s website.