Products: SprayMax to Showcase New UV System at SEMA
Revamped site focuses on proper vehicle maintenance and troubleshooting tips for customers in all markets.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, has launched the new corporate website that includes a direct link for users seeking information about the company’s automotive aftermarket business. The site serves as a central source of information for a variety of the businesses’ aftermarket channel partners – professional technicians, warehouse distributors and general car enthusiasts – and is intended to “install” confidence in them when using Elite branded premium automotive aftermarket products by Continental.
The revamped site focuses on proper maintenance and troubleshooting tips, including:
- Easy-to-find information categorized by market: Automotive Aftermarket, Heavy-Duty Aftermarket, Powersports and Outdoor Power Equipment
- Where to Buy, including a distributor locator
- Links to important resources, such as the company’s PartFinder and VIN Decoder
- Video tutorials for maintenance and replacement of belts and tensioners
- Marketing and technical tools to help users make the most of Elite-branded products.
“Before we revamped our site, it focused on products, but we thought it was important for this new site to focus on solutions and tips, as well as provide users with comprehensive product information,” said Tom Lee, marketing manager for the businesses aftermarket products in North America. “By providing proper maintenance tips to our customers, we can help them keep their customers on the road and off the tow truck.”